понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

float pump switch




HOLLA� haha. I dont think ANYONE reads this so im pretty safe. Woo.
Anyways a lot has happened umm... I graduated highschool. FINALLY.� and my life is kinda different now.� im working full time in an office which is ok. Its not that bad. Im falling in and out of love. (im watching cheetah girls. Haha)� and im so confused with mi corazon its ricidulous. This passion drives me insane. I love singing as if it were my lover or my drink. If i didnt have my voice i would literally crawl up and die into a little hole. (so dramatic right?)�but its true if i couldnt sing...oh man the world would go straight to hell. But its so confusing because i dont know how to get there. I wanna try with a band but where the hell do i start...? and i just want to sing on that black stage rocking/jazzing whatever the hell in front of people liking what they hear. I dont necessarily want to be famous. Fame doesnt attract me really. Its like nehhhhhh. :) (bed time in 2 minutesssss ehhhhhhhh)� duuudddeee i wanna go to india now. (sorry)� ahem anyways. I dont know did other famous people say this before they became huge?? i wanna learn belly dancing too...im sorry for the randomness. Ughhhh focus ok but yeah� its just amazing what the heart wants and craves...i wonder if i can feed its need or end up starving my whole life?

Manda Cat.
float pump switch, float pump sump switch, float pump sump, float public, float project science sink.



Комментариев нет: