понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

eastland career center ohio




Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I may not be very active over the upcoming week. Iapos;ve basically been waiting to the event to end, and the things that Cloud absolutely had to be around for to get over before I did this. Life has been sort of crazy right now, and to top if off Iapos;m sick. Like, really sick. So i just thought I would let everyone know whatapos;s going on. I should be around, reading and keeping up with things, but I probably wonapos;t be interacting much unless itapos;s needed.

I hope to be back in the swing of things soon, and I hope to be able to bring Riku in as soon as things calm down slightly. So again, sorry guys If you need to reach me for any reason, my email is HollowRefuge@aol.com, or if you prefer, my AIM is HollowRefuge, but I think most of you now that already. I hope to be back soon

cat heaters, eastland career center ohio, eastland center, eastland center harper woods, eastland center mall, eastland christian school.



Комментариев нет: