суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

don t play with me run




Day 1, The second part of my life.� Iapos;m not really sure where to start.� Today is cold, and nasty outside it seems to very much match my mood.� This is the first time in my life that I feel like Iapos;m lost, without direction in life.� I feel like my career that I started straight out of college although providing well for me, may not be what I want to do for the rest of my life.� I feel lonely even though I have the best friends a person can possibly ask for.� Iapos;m not really sure why I have all these feelings.� The greatest man I have ever known, the person who gave me inspiration to be a better person, to be strong , to be moral, died three months ago.� My father and I spent a lot of time together growing up but ever since I went off to college I didnapos;t see him that much.� I rushed right into my career which moved me to north carolina from michigan so I didnapos;t really get back as much as I should have.� I always thought there would be plenty of time later to take the fishing and hunting trips we would always talk about.� Iapos;ve always lived life without regrets, only learning experiences.� I now see the error in my ways, and wonder of how much of the rest of my life Iapos;m missing.� How many other moments am I passing up on, only to gain these material things that donapos;t bring me any true joy.


don t play with me run, don t play with me now, don t play with me lyrics, don t play with me, don t play with fire.



Комментариев нет: